Saturday, November 12, 2011

Slacking

So I have been slacking on the blog. Here is a summary of everything:

1. Baby showers= awesome
2. I need to do thank you notes, but I don't have everyone's addresses.  Oh well.  I guess I will figure it out!
3. I sent in the hospital pre-registration, so everything important is done
4. I am 34 weeks right now, and yesterday, I thought the baby might have dropped.  She feels sooooo very low.  It is hard to sit and walk.  Maybe she will be fully cooked soon!
5. I start going to the doctor every week now.  Fun?
6. Thanksgiving in 2 weeks!  Woohoo!
7. I am super bored and want it to be Christmas.
8. Is it socially appropriate to sleep like 16 hours a day?

Yeah, so that's about it.  Since the baby shower, I haven't done anything super exciting.  Travis and I went down to Houston for him to interview at Foster Wheeler.  I hope he gets that job because it has flexible hours, a decent pay, and is in Houston, close to both of our families.  He did already get a job offer from BHP, so we won't go without a job.  But he would be a on a rig for 2/4 weeks for 3 years... So he would miss a lot of Aria's life, the good part too like when she is taking her first steps and saying her first words.  That and during those 2 weeks on the rig he would be working/ on call like 24/7.   So we will see. I think he will get another offer somewhere.

So I guess quite a bit has happened, but I don't know.  I'm just tired, and the baby is soooooo low.  I am like literally waddling because I can't really raise my legs up to take normal steps.  I just kinda swing my legs around and... well waddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment