Saturday, November 26, 2011

Quick update!

So here is a quick update.  I am doing this in list form because Travis is going to need his computer back soon.
1. I am less than a month away!  On Thursday I will be full term.  AKA BABY FULLY COOKED!!
2. I still have a few little things that I could use to do before Aria gets here, but none of them are that important.  We just did a thorough cleaning of everywhere and set up her bassinet.
3. Thanksgiving was fun!  Travis mom and sister stayed for a while, so I got people to entertain me.
4. My parents are coming up on Tuesday and staying Wednesday so I don't have to be all alone when Travis isn't here.
5. I've been having false contractions pretty regularly.  Like almost everyday.  I am having a lot of the pre-pre-birth stuff happening.  And yes, I meant to write that twice.  
6. I think I almost got a cold from thanksgiving/black Friday, but I managed to bring myself back from the brink by sleeping for 11 hours.
7.  Lauren managed to get us some SUPER cheap baby stuff at Bealls.  It was 50 percent off, then a 20% off coupon, then her 20% off discount for working there.  So yeah!  It was awesome

I guess that is pretty much it.  I feel like the waiting game has set in for sure.  I am so ready to just have her.  I didn't think it could get more uncomfortable, but then I got the gifts of false contractions whenever I stand or walk for too long (or sometimes for no good reason at all), being unable to calm my heart flutters, and having swollen feet.  BTW  swollen feet feel fuuuuuuuunnny!!!   lol It is kind of like I jammed my toe without the intense pain.  They feel tingly!  lol.

I feel like I have a lot I can write about but for some reason I just can't focus on a thought for more than 1 minute before I just switch to the next one.  When I go back and read this after Aria is born, I am going to be so confused.

Oh and I got a baby book!  So now I can start working on it before she gets here!   It is precious.
Oh and her bassinet is really cute.  It is kind of safari themed.  It has a giraffe on it and stuff.  I know it isn't all pink and whatever which is kind of weird for me, but it is going in my room.  I guess I figured that it needed to match my stuff more, and I might want to reuse it someday.  Unlike a crib, changing the sheets on a frilly bassinet won't make it look any more boyish.

OW contraction.  Now I am going for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment