Monday, November 28, 2011

11-28-11

So here are my thoughts in list form.  That is all I can seem to do nowadays.

1. I am procrastinating cleaning and making myself look semi-presentable.
2. I realized today that usually you have to get babies special lotion, diaper rash cream, and detergent so that their skin isn't irritated....  Funny thing is, I  use lotion that is for babies, petroleum jelly, and a sensitive skin detergent.  Yay, less stuff to get.
3. I found a pair of sweatpants from last year... I put them on, and they still fit!   Okay... I won't lie; they are definitely bootylicious.   haha  yay!
4. It is 65 degrees in my apartment.  Strange thing is... I'm actually hot right now..... Weird.
5. I think I might just be pregnant forever.
6. I had a dream that Aria was kicking me in the ribs, and then, I woke up... and she was kicking me in the ribs!  lol She will like rest on top of my ribs when I am sleeping.  I have no idea how she  manages to do that. But I will find her feet, and I have to push them back down into my stomach area.  Regrettably, that doesn't stop her from reappearing in my rib cage 30 seconds later.   Last night I got up and just started bouncing up and down in hopes that she might go to sleep and stop kicking me.  
7.  I watched a video last night about how to change a diaper like a pro.  Confession: I have never changed a diaper... or fed a baby for that matter.  Actually, last time I held a baby, I was eleven.  Anyway, I have my theoretical knowledge down for baby changing.... just have to see if I can actually do it.

Okay.  Now I am starting to write about stuff that isn't really that interesting, so I should probably go work on cleaning.   BLEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment