Tuesday, November 15, 2011

UGH

This is day 3 of being alone all day until late at night.  I made dinner for Travis thinking that he might come home at like 900 or so, but I guess not.  I am a little irritated because he has all of these group meetings, and he comes home having completed nothing.  They just aren't productive at all.  What is the point if you aren't going to get anything done?  I am just so sick of being stuck here.  I kinda want to move back home with my parents or his parents till the semester is over.  I have nothing to do, and I am so lonely.  The strange thing is that generally I LOVE my time alone, but when I spend this much time alone, it just sucks.  Its not like I really want to go out exactly, but I guess I just had something to do or someone to talk to around the apartment.

In theory, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to be out of town because I could go into labor and then have to get back here.  BUT Travis's phone isn't really working, or at least it doesn't in the engineering building.  He also doesn't check his email, SO if I was to go into labor, I would be S.O.L anyway....  I would have to walk there!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Being alone all day every day gets OLD really quickly.

    Text me when you get bored - we can hang out and do crafts or something! Or go on adventures- I'm free most of the time, so don't be lonely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always answer my phone. If you need ANYTHING when Travis isn't around especially if you go into labor NOTHING in my life is more important than that. I'll be there. Hope you know that I'm right around the apartment corner.

    ReplyDelete