Wednesday, November 23, 2011

False Alarm

Yeah, they were false contractions.  Woot.  But seriously, I was starting to get a little excited because I really want her out.  I know she is supposed to be my Christmas present, but I would much rather that she be a Thanksgiving present.  I am just really sick of being huge.  I know that is really silly and superficial, but there are a lot of down sides other than just appearance.
1. I run into stuff ALL the time.  Travis even runs into me because he forgets how big I am.
2. Hugging Travis just doesn't work because I am so big.
3. It adds so much extra weight which makes sleeping on my side hard for:
         a. balance
         b. compressing my hips and ribs (kinda painful by the way)
4. Physical appearance
5. Harder to do every day things (tying shoes, bending over, etc.)

Yeah.  Anyways I guess I should get back to cleaning.  Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and we are getting together with my parents, Travis's parents, and my brother's family.  Then, Travis's mom and sister are coming to spend the night.  So, cleaning.... and cooking... BLEH.

No comments:

Post a Comment