Friday, September 30, 2011

28 Weeks

28 weeks!  12 left!!  I am ready for this to be over.  I am enjoying my pretty hair, but trust me being pregnant is not quite as awesome as it seems.  I originally thought that it would be 9 months of relaxing and eating whatever I wanted, but that is definitely not the case.  I can't have sushi, alcohol, caffeine, sprouts, lunch meat, prepackaged salads, and hot dogs.  I think before I was pregnant, this stuff was like half of my diet.  I mean it could be a lot worse.  I KNOW it could be a lot worse.  I guess I was hoping that I would not feel hungry as much either.  I could eat SO much more than I am eating right now, but I try to limit myself to exactly the amount of calories I am supposed to eat based on my basal metabolic rate, activity, and how much the baby needs.  I know half of ya'll are probably thinking, why not just eat whatever and lose it afterwards?  Well, gaining more than the recommended weight can actually be just as detrimental to your baby as not gaining enough weight, and as of right now, I am on track to gain more weight than I am supposed to.  So, yay!

We are going down to Huntsville for the weekend for the boys' (Travis and Cham) race.  I have a to do list of stuff that needs to get done before 530, but I am so very lazy.  I just don't feel like getting up and doing anything.  Thankfully, the list consists of packing, doing our dishes, making Travis take down the water bill, and taking a shower.  lol

We went to our last birthing class, and we won a bouncy birthing ball/ fitness ball. Yay!  I like to sit and bounce on it as I watch TV.  ooo!!!!  When Aria is born, I can hold her and sit on the ball and bounce!  I think she will like that.... definitely will have to be careful though.  We may have to wait till she is 3 months old and has some neck strength before we do that.  

Oh, and I miss dance.  I have dance dreams all the time.  It really sucks because I want to just go to class, but I think it would be too weird.  I already feel awkward enough just being out in public.  It won't be too long till I get to go to class again though.

No comments:

Post a Comment