Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pinterest

Oh wow.  Let me tell you.  I think I could eat EVERYTHING on pinterest.  In case I wasn't gaining enough weight, which I am, I get on the food section of pinterest everyday and just gawk at all the yummy and delicious recipes.  Thankfully, I don't have flour right now, and most of the pin have a random ingredient that I don't keep in the house, SO I don't end up cooking them.  Instead, I plan for Travis's birthday.  I have decided that he is having a super smash bros. themed birthday party if I can actually get up off my butt and make it happen.  It will consist of:
1. Super smash and mario kart playing
2. A kirby pinata
3. Everyone dressing up as a super smash character (I think I will be Kirby... you know because I am already shaped like the booger anyways)
4. cupcakes with little super smash characters on them (made from a marshmallow fondant recipe I found on pinterest)

Hm. I think that is it so far.  Idk where we will go to dinner.... or if we will do a group dinner.  That will kind of be up to Travis.  But I am excited!
This coming weekend is OU weekend.  Regrettably, Travis and I are not going because after Huntsville, I need a weekend off.  I don't do well sleeping in different places.  I just feel uncomfortable.  Plus riding in the car sucks, and I do not welcome another 3 hour drive.  Too bad, if Aria wasn't in my tummy, I would be there, partying it up like everybody else.
I am still in Huntsville as of right now.  Maranda is sleeping, and I am sitting around on the computer with her grandparents.  Might I say, I do not know how people can be on a computer all day!!  I am jealous.  I would be a lot less bored all the time if the computer could give me that type of stimulation, but I just get bored.  I do my blog, check facebook, go through the food section of pinterest, and then I am done.  There is nothing left to do.  I guess a lot of people play computer games, but to be honest, I am just not a gaming person.  For a brief week my freshman year, I was obsessed with pet society.  But if something manages to get my attention, I can't do it all day every day.  Lol except for my sporadic food obsessions and Travis, I think I might have one of the least addictive personalities of all time.
Yay! Maranda's  up.
g2g~

No comments:

Post a Comment