Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dilemmas of a Pregnant Woman

I am trying to decide whether or not to take a nap.

PROS:
1. feel rested (or maybe just a little more than usual)
2. pass time till Travis is done with group project
3. no more boredom

CONS:
1. I'll only be awake 12 hours of today
2. I'll feel guilty (I think 1 and 2 kind of go together, but whatever)
3. could have another strange dream

Neither side is super compelling, but there is nothing interesting to do.  If I wasn't pregnant, I might frolic outside.  If I wasn't pregnant, I probably wouldn't want to take a nap.  If I wasn't pregnant, I'd probably be doing homework right now...  And then I would want to take a nap because I'd be waking up at 630 every morning to go to an elementary school and student teach, but I wouldn't have time to nap because I'd be working on homework.  I should be embracing this laziness because in 3 months I'm not going to get any sleep at all!  I should take the nap.  Except, I am not tired anymore.  Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment