Friday, September 23, 2011

Dreams

So, one of the symptoms of pregnancy is having crazy dreams, and let me tell you.. I am having some REALLY crazy dreams.  I do have a couple crazy nightmares and some dreams where I am living through the next day, but a large portion of my dreams have to do with Aria.  It seems like my dreams have had 3 main themes:

1. Since June, I have had the residual dream of Aria being born, and I don't remember anything about the birth.  I also have amnesia, and Aria is like a year old.  So, I am upset that I missed all of the good parts when Aria is a cute little baby.  Its pretty obvious what this dream means.  I am afraid that time will fly by too quickly when she is young, and I won't appreciate it.
2. I started having another type of dream around August once I felt like she was real.  I would be somewhere, and I couldn't get to her.  OR one dream in particular, I was in a grocery store, and she was in a grocery bag.  Then, an armed robbery happened, and the robber wanted by bag.  Welp, yet again, pretty obvious that I have a fear of someone taking her away from me.  This dream has pretty much stopped.  I think it was a temporary fear that I had because I started to feel her kick in August, so I didn't want anything to happen to her once I started to connect to her.
3.  I think this type of dream started this month, and it is really annoying because I always wake up feeling horrible.  In this type of dream, I either have stuff to do, or I forget that she is here.  So, she doesn't get the care that she needs.  Thankfully, she is always okay, but I will come in, and she will be really hungry or have pooped everywhere because I haven't checked on her for 8 hours.  OH!  And in the dream I had last night, Travis and I were both in school, and we had triplets.  So, I'm guessing I'm afraid I am going to suck at taking care of a baby which is true.

Yeah, so my dreams are basically mirroring all of my fears about Aria.  It is kind of funny how transparent my dreams are.  At least I don't have to work hard to understand them.

Oh and yeah, there are probably a billion typos in my posts because I really don't feel like proof reading everything.  I do this as a way to have something to do when Travis is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment