Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just Dance and Baby Showers

HAHA!  So I just played Just Dance 2 on the wii for 30 minutes, and I am BEAT.  It is kind of pathetic.  I don't know when my fitness went down the drain... I think it was somewhere between 140 and 150.  Oh well!  I used to sweat from doing just dance, but now, I can't even do the hardest dances.  Then again... jumping up and down probably isn't the best idea.

This weekend we have the baby shower with Travis's family and then the baby shower with Travis's mom's church.  I am so excited!  It might be a little weird just because I don't really go out very much anymore and having that much attention on my belly is going to be strange, but it will definitely be fun and entertaining.  I am also excited to start setting up Aria's room!  I can't wait to see all of her little things, particularly the bassinet.  Bah... HOW IS IT STILL OCTOBER??  It should be at least November right now.

Another weird piece of info, I am so motivated to diet, workout, and lose weight.  Regrettably, I shouldn't be dieting, can't exercise very well, and should not be losing weight.  Hopefully I will continue feeling this way when Aria is born, but somehow I doubt it.  I have all of this time now to workout, but I think once Aria comes, I am going to be scrambling to get everything done.  Maybe she will want to come down to the exercise room with me and watch me run/walk... haha yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment