Monday, October 3, 2011

1:40 AM

[Thank you pregnancy:

As if I didn't have enough trouble sleeping by:
1. Having to sleep on my right side
2. Being heavier so having pressure/pain in strange places
3. Not being able to calm my brain down
4. Having a little baby kick at me all night
5. Needing to pee every hour and a half

You decide to add one more thing to the mix. Acid reflux.  Let me tell you a little something about acid reflux... that burning feeling you get in your throat when you hurl?  Its like that, only double, and it doesn't go away after a minute.

According to the internet, I had it coming because I drank tea.  I thought tea was supposed to be relaxing.  Apparently not so much.  I guess the enchiladas and jambalaya that I had planned for this week probably isn't a good idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment